So far this holiday we have spent lots of long, lazy days relaxing at the beach.
So in the past two weeks I feel like I have become an expert in what to bring along and what is dead weight in my beach bag.
Below is my list of Beach Bag Essentials…
– Sun Cream. I always use factor 30 or above when I am in tropical places.
– SPF Lipbalm. To protect your lips.
– Argan Oil Spray. To spritz in your hair to protect from the drying effects of the sun.
– A good book. To see what I’m reading this summer see my Summer Holiday Reading List post.
– Chic Sunglasses.
– Cute Straw Hat or Head Scarf. To put on when you are in the full sun.
– Flip Flops.
– A big Sarong to lie on. I love to buy a new one every time I go away so I have a mix of colours and patterns to choose from.
– Kaftan. To cover up in if you start to burn.
– Snorkle Mask. It is so much fun seeing all the fish underwater and a great way to get some exercise too!
– Camera. For snapping you and your friends and the pretty beach sunsets. I use a GoPro which is waterproof and amazing for making photos in the sea!
– Something to drink. It’s HOT so bring something hydrating like a frozen water bottle or coconut water. Better still if you are somewhere tropical buy some fresh coconuts and drink the milk. So yum!
– Healthy snacks. It’s hot so bring something that can survive the heat like dried fruits and nuts, granola bars or fresh fruits.
– Mini Portable Speaker. If you have space in your bag mini speaker are great for playing your favourite summer songs while chilling in the sun.
– Waterproof Make-Up Bag. Use this to pack your natural summer make-up like Bronzer, Waterproof Mascara and Lip Gloss so you can look pretty if you decide to go for cocktails at a nearby beach bar.
What Essencials do you always bring along to the beach? Let me know in the comments below…